ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:40:49 -0400
8bit
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Something I've been thinking about that might be a good off-season
discussion piece would be if we tried (as a group) to form a list of
where all the former Black Bears are currently playing in the pros.  If
someone is willing to maybe keep track of these and periodically post
updated lists as we add to them that would be great.

Here are some obvious ones off the top of my head just to get the list
started, as you'll see I'm not so good with dates so help us fill these
in.. let's see how many we can get, I'm sure some of you can really add
to the list on the heels of Alumni Weekend and seeing/talking to some
of the former players.

Player                  Location                Played at Maine..
Paul Kariya             Anahiem (NHL)   1993-94
Cal Ingraham            Tennessee (ECHL)        1992-94 (?)
Keith Carney            Chicago (NHL)
Eric Weinrich           Chicago (NHL)
Bob Corkum              Phoenix (NHL)
Bob Beers               Boston (NHL)
Chris Imes              Europe (where?) 1991-95
Kent Salfi              Europe (where?)         -93
Mike McHugh             Hershey (AHL)
Jean-Yves Roy   Boston (NHL)            1989-92
Garth Snow              Philly (NHL)                    -93
Mike Dunham             New Jersey (NHL)                -93
Chris Ferraro           New York R (NHL)        1992-93
Peter Ferraro           New York R (NHL)        1992-93
Jim Montgomery  Germany         1989-93
Dan Shermerhorn         Hampton Roads (ECHL)1993-97
Jeff Libby              Prop of New York I      1994-97
Scott Pellerin          St. Louis (NHL) 1988-92 (?)

Well it is late, and hopefully this will give us a start.  There are a
ton of them out there that's for sure.

--
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
Instructional Technologies