ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 13:05:38 -0500
7bit
From:
Rick Sayles <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

My son, Chris, has recently created a web page for Maine hockey that
everyone might enjoy.  The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/index.html

He has created several pages of statistics and records, including most
team and individual records for a season, game and even for periods.  We
do not have the most recent media guide so some of the records need
updating.  However, it might be fun for Maine hockey fans to visit the
page, look at the records and help my son get these records more up to
date.  We are also waiting for Matt Bourque to send us the end-of-season
press release so that 1996-97 team stats can be included.  Finally,
we're also trying to get the 1997-98 game schedule.  All in due time!

yours in hockey,

Rick Sayles