ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lisa Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:29:22 -0800
At my one and only experience at the Walter Brown
arena Maine lost to BU in a playoff game.  Immediately
after the final horn blasted, the BU PLAYERS crashed
the boards in front of the Maine fans.  They offered
lots of hand gestures and then several players climbed
the boards and began swing their hockey sticks at the
Maine fans.  I cannot think of a more outrageous
display of unsportmanly conduct as that of players in
full gear attacking fans in the stands.