ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:00:13 -0400
Dear Maine Hockey Fans,

Like Cathy, I too have a loyal Maine Black Bear fan in need of a ticket for
the game versus Minnesota on Oct. 16.  This fan must travel significantly
to get to Orono, but comes to many games each year and is an alumnus of
UM.  He tried to call the ticket office from work starting at 8:30 when it
opens, but unfortunately things were sold out when he got through.

If anyone is willing to sell 1 (just one) ticket, please contact me
privately and I will put you in touch.

Thanks,
Deron