ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:56:20 EDT
Hello, Everyone!

Tis the season for folks to need tickets.  My own spares for MN are long
gone, so I wondered if there was any humanitarian who wouldn't mind helping
out a fan who's been there for the team for a long time, and has the
misfortune of living in New Hampshire, apparently!  His email address is:

And this is his message verbatim:

HELP,  PLEASE.

OK so here's the deal, I'm not above begging.  I need four tickets to the
Minnesota game on homecoming weekend, Saturday night.  Any tips, advice, etc?
 I was there on opening night of the program in '77, been to Lake Placid, St.
Paul, Milwaukee, Anaheim, Providence, etc. but I can't score tickets in my
own state!!!  Any advice, comment or help would be most appreciated.

His name is Dave Rollins.  Any ideas or suggestions could go straight to him,
or be posted to help all the rest of the lost sould around here!

Cathy Hart
How many hours 'til they take the ice???