ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:07:04 -0500
And the link to the Amherst station does not work if you have a Macintosh.
This just sucks.

When is the Maine administration going to move into the 21st century ?

I have decided it's as simple as this...No RealAudio, no money.  OK ?

>I am still wondering who and what is the holdup with UMaine's Broadcast.com!
>Speaking with WZON, there is NO PROBLEM for them with this, so it must be the
>University's fault that we fans are unable to hear our own announcers calling
>these games world wide!
>
>Dino Mattesich wrote several weeks ago that ZON had some issues and this would
>take time, but those issues seem to be cleared up.  What's the problem????
>This lack of internet exposure is shameful for such a high profile program.
>
>Cathy Hart
>Frustrated Volunteer for the Finest (Albeit unheard) College Hockey Program in
>the Nation!

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***