ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:33:53 -0500
7bit
From:
Rick Sayles <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

Today in the mail I received my Friends of Maine Hockey pins and
membership card.  I recall sending in my renewal form about October.   I
hate to be critical of the group (since I am a member!), but it would
be  nice to receive these things in a more timely manner for the
season.  Does anyone know why there was such a delay this year?

While on this subject could someone from the Friends group advise us on
when we should renew so that things can be done in a timely manner.  I
recall exchanging emails with Cathy Hart last year during which she said
the making of the pins was extremely slow.  Was this the case again this
year?

Planning to wear my new pin proudly tonight,

Rick Sayles

Don't forget to visit the unofficial Maine Hockey web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/index.html

enjoy music while you browse!