ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:01:26 -0800
I really liked how we played in the third period.  I believe UMass
didn't have a shot till 7 minutes left and we came out and really took
the play to them and put them away.

This team has had trouble finishing teams off, but not on this night.

Maine's defense looked much better last night than last weekend.

==
---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
GO BLUE!  BEAT UMASS!! (and Stanford too!)