ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:43:00 EST
I am still wondering who and what is the holdup with UMaine's Broadcast.com!
Speaking with WZON, there is NO PROBLEM for them with this, so it must be the
University's fault that we fans are unable to hear our own announcers calling
these games world wide!

Dino Mattesich wrote several weeks ago that ZON had some issues and this would
take time, but those issues seem to be cleared up.  What's the problem????
This lack of internet exposure is shameful for such a high profile program.

Cathy Hart
Frustrated Volunteer for the Finest (Albeit unheard) College Hockey Program in
the Nation!