ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 20:36:50 -0500
Another suggestion in response to the recent posts --

When Maine made it to Providence in 1995, I purchased tickets from the
University of Michigan ticket office (since I couldn't get through to the
University of Maine ticket office).  If I remember correctly, season ticket
holders and people who are members of the "Friends of ..." club got first
dibs.  They put me on a waiting list, and told me the tickets were mine a
day or so later.  Had to pick up the tickets at "Will Call" though.  The
only drawback was having to sit near the Michigan Pep Band and hear them
play "The Victors" about five thousand times due to triple overtime!!!

>In a message dated 3/11/99 7:04:42 PM, you wrote:
>
><<can Final Four tickets be
>purchased directly from school ticket counters?>>
>
>Every year we have been in the NCAA's the school ticket office has had an
>allotment assigned.  There are not many available to the public.  Once we find
>out if the Bears are going, be first in line!
>
>Cathy Hart

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!