ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 12:12:18 -0500
Needless to say, I felt about three feet tall at the Whittemore Center last
night.  There was a small but vocal Maine crowd there, and we did our best
to cheer them on.  As I said to the people I was with last night, better
that they lose now and get it out of their system.

Not to sound like a traitor, but as a college hockey fan in general, I was
somewhat impressed with the crowd noise generated by the UNH fans.  They
were LOUD for the entire game.

I would not want to be in the shoes of Maine's next opponent either, the
Black Bears are going to be out for blood!!

Dan and I leave three weeks from today for Anaheim (with a short trip to
Las Vegas); and I'm confident that the Black Bears will be out there also.
We plan on bringing my laptop with us, so will be able to file reports to
the list from Anaheim.

M-A-I-N-E -- GOOOOOOOOOO BLUUUUUUUUUE!!!!

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!