ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:59:35 -0500
8bit
From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Well I am stubborn and am going to say that I don't think UNH is 4
goals/game better than us and if those last two games were played at
the Alfond we could have pulled out at least two points.  But that's
the way the puck bounces.  I think it's obvious that with little or no
UMaine crowd to rally the guys they just had no way to get up when they
were down and the UNH crowd did make a difference just like we do when
we rock the Alfond.  Tough weekend but I would hate to be in UMass's
skates come Thursday cause I can bet the Bears are going to want to
take out this frustration on someone.

And on another note, there have been rumors of 2 student fan busses
headed to Boston should they win next weekend.  Does anyone on here
know anything about that and if so what are the details? Thanks -Jake