ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Lindsay A Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 20:09:13 -0500
Good thing it's joined in progress, and even better that those listening on
'ZON will miss the first period.  Maine is down 2-0 after the first period.
I'm watching the game on WMUR (Channel 9); the announcers are terrible.
They make it seem like Umile invented the concept of skating four forwards
and one defenseman on the power play.

Let's hope that Shawn motivates the boys between periods.  Maine will start
the second period on a power play.

Go Blue!!

>This evening's WZON broadcast of the Maine-UNH hockey game will be
>joined in progress after the Maine-Vermont women's basketball game.  The
>basketball game begins at 6:00 pm and should end between 7:30 and 8:00
>pm, which means we will probably miss the entire first period of the
>hockey game.
>
>I plan on listening to the UNH broadcast via the internet at:
>
>http://www.broadcast.com/sports/ncaa/NewHampshire/Hockey/
>
>Rick Sayles
>Don't forget to visit the unofficial Maine hockey web site at:
>http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/5928/index.html

Lindsay A. Huntoon
Go Black Bears
Anaheim or Bust in 1999!!!!