ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:28:04 -0500
8bit
From:
Kelly Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
So what if it's a tie on Friday or Saturday....1 WIN = TITLE - that
much we are going to get...so no one needs to worry!  As for everyone
that can't get tickets, listen to this deal...we, the statisticians,
can't even get a place to sit at Lake Whitt.  Only one seat in the
press box doesn't equal the 4 kids that are going.  Even our two
"non-bench" coaches could only get one seat up there, so every seat is
stingy down there.  Oh well....I wonder what the UNH Bobo will have to
say about us going home victorious!  hahahahaha!

Kelly