ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 19:31:46 -0500
Going to the USCHO discussion list for analysis of the Maine-UNH series is
like tuning to the Jerry Springer show to find out about public policy
issues....

If someone developed a means to throw chairs on-line, USCHO would be the
first to buy in...

As for a meeting place before the Saturday game...

May we suggest the Redhook Brewery, at the Pease International Tradeport.
It's the first exit on the Spaulding heading towards Durham after you turn
off I-95.  Follow the signs once you go onto the old Pease AFB (will remind
some of you of the old Dow AFB, now the BIA).  It's a big pitched roof
building.

Very good beer, brewed on premise, one always on a beer engine (one has to
note the ownership being tied to Budweiser, though); and Lindsay says the
burgers are cooked just right.

Of course we will be celebrating Maine clinching the HE regular season
title from the previous evening....

Dan Doucette

***  Isn't it fitting someone named Garth Snow is playing  ***
***            for a hockey team in Canada   ???           ***