ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Bob Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:01:09 -0500
To Jacob and All Other UMaine Students

I just spoke with Deb Leavitt, UMaine Ticket Office Manager. I asked her if
the student ticket policy would be the same for the Hockey East
Quarterfinals as it has been for the season. She said it was (would). I
guess that means you show up at the Ticket Office with your Student
ID/Activity Pass and get your Quarterfinals tickets.

Any questions call 581-BEAR (2327) and I'm sure they can help you out!