ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:50:22 EST
Hello, folks,

Rich Britt will be remembered at a wake from 7-9 on Friday at Jordan's Funeral
Home in Ellsworth.  (Turn right at Dunkin Donuts down towards the river and
left at the Citgo, I think)

The funeral will be 2pm on Saturday at the Congregational Church in Ellsworth.
(Bear right at the fork just past the high school and it is on the right just
before you get downtown).

If I hear of any further developments, I will email you.

Cathy Hart