ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Stuart Gilmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:02:02 -0500
WABU (ch. 68) Silber's own TV station, is proudly showing the Celtics, -
they know BU's gonna get their butts kicked in a hockey game - and FSNE is
carrying their version of the game of the week (BC/ Northeastern)

http://www.broadcast.com has it, I can't find which radio station is gonna
carry the series.

my 2 cents...> seems the Boston Globe, which does sell paper in Maine,
could care less about college hockey. Its New England's largest daily
paper, and they don't even care that (perhaps) the best college hockey team
in the country is right in the back yard. I never liked the globe's sport's
section, anyways.