From:
alyssa carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
alyssa carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:27:24 EDT
i'm sorry, this really doesn't pertain to hockey, but i have to
respond...
i cannot believe this!!!  i guess people like this are everywhere.
unfortunately, many of these people i have seen in hockey (you'd be
surprised the number of opponents to female ice hockey players).  anyhow,
i especially loved the rush limbaugh reference to paula - considering it
is a "rush limbaugh" that would make such a comment as "men's games."
man, i sure hope the people monitoring HOCKEY-L (namely, the honorable
deron treadwell) look seriously at this post/incident. . . . .

alyssa carpenter