From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:32:41 -0600
Bob Griebel wrote:

> Hopefully, it gets litigated to a civilized, logical,
> helpful end rather than to the bitter end.

I'm with you on that, but I'm not counting on it.

-- Erik

I am not sure what you guys expect from my school in the law suit process? The NCAA over stepped its bounds with its policy, our school isn't going to just back down and change our logo because the NCAA wrote a policy. Other schools did that is there perogative.  Also, I am sure our lawyers will conduct their selves in a professional manner. Its been said that there are a lot of other interested parties that are supporting the school behind the scenes. I don't think the NCAA wants this case to go to court.