From:
"Greg R. Berge" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg R. Berge
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 10:19:29 -0400
> Assuming the reports are true, it merely leaves Cornell without a backup
> named Pelletier for the year.  Nathan Hicks is, at last check, still on
the
> roster.

Kinda sorta.  Last I heard Mr. Hicks was on a world tour.  Other than that,
well... um... I met his dad in Grand Rapids and He's a nice guy; maybe
he'll suit up... :-)

In any case, this is what in the trade I believe is called a "spur to
recruiting..."

- G

~~~~   "What kind of a name is Yossarian..?"   ~~~~