From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 11:24:45 -0500
>The snickering aimed at the new conference and the schools that will
>participate in it is just plain stupid.  The fans of those schools will be
>as loyal to college hockey as are the participants of this list, and more
>fan support can only be good for college hockey overall.

Oops.  I joined in the "fun" recently.  That's all it was - fun playing
around with acronyms.  I hadn't thought of it from that perspective.  So
a belated sorry and thanks for bringing this up.

Tom Rowe                                     [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
                    89, 90, 91 & 93