From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:37:29 -0400
>From the UNO schedule posted to INFO-HOCKEY-L by Mike Machnik:

>Oct. 31 Fri     Princeton
>Nov. 1  Sat     Princeton

The Friday game is a bit of a surprise to me, as I was under the impression that
Ivy League teams were restricted from playing regular-season games prior to
November 1st.  (Exhibitions before then were, and presumably still are, OK)  Is
this not the case?  Or might this be a situation, similar to when Princeton
played Air Force last year, in which the Friday game is a "real" game for UNO
but an exhibition for Princeton?

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"There are a hundred thousand Canadians living in Southern California, and I've
 just found out why.  They hate hockey."
-- Jack Kent Cooke (1913-1997), former owner of the Los Angeles Kings