From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 10:28:40 -0400
Classification:

Greg mentions that these schools are mainly small and "not as prestigious" as
our present conference schools.  How many people out there can honestly say
that they would have heard of some of the following schools if they were not
associated with college hockey:  Clarkson, SLU, Colorado College, Merrimack,
Northern Michigan, the list goes on.

If the new conference schools are willing to embrace college hockey, we should
welcome them.  These schools will gain their "prestige" among college hockey
fans as their programs grow.  The successful teams in the new conference will
eventually become more competitive, and we will hopefully have 5 strong college
hockey leagues.

Regards,
Dan Olsen

IBM Global Services, Managed Operations North
CSR, Fishkill Building 504
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM00(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]