From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 05:29:31 -0700
>>> "Dr Martin G. Keeney" <[log in to unmask]>
04/03/97 02:47am >>>
October 11: Wisconsin vs Clarkson and Boston Univ vs
Mich State with consolation and championship on October
12.  Tentatively set for Rosemont Arena in Chicago.
Evidently set up as an annual affair with no team able to
participate more often than once every 4 years.  I
believe the games are to count against the limit.

  Finally - a chance for Fairbanks and Anchorage to get a
couple  exemption games.
===
Unless I miss my guess, the ECAC rep will have to be a
non-Ivy school as (X check me here if I'm wrong) have an
11/1 start date for games.

The last sentence of the 1st paragraph and the 2nd
paragraph seem to conflict.  Is it my lack of caffeine induced
haze that clouds my thinking?

Off to the Coke machine

Joe

Based on the color theme, we could have on the second
(k)night an all green game and an all red game.