From:
Stephen Peacock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Peacock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:04:54 EST
Dear Michigan Fans,

As a fan of the CCHA most of my life and a die hard Lake Superior
State University Laker fan as well as a Ferris Bulldog fan I have
a few things to say:

To the Team:

Congratulations on a spectacular season! You guys were a delight to
watch.  I hope that the seniors prosper in their careers in
professional hockey or in regular life.  Michigan has a long road to
hoe as a result of the significant loss the team will sustain to graduation.

To the Obnoxious Fans of Michigan:

TOO BAD!  It's all your fault, it's all your fault, it's all your
fault. You folks have received what you deserve!

I can't imagine being in a car traveling from Milwaukee to Ann Arbor
listening to all the excuses that the fans would have.  Here is
a stab as to the top ten excuses as to why Michigan lost: (from a fly
on the dash in this very car!)

10) BU Hits too hard!
9) Parker MUST have stolen the Michigan playbook!
8) The officials stunk!
7) Michigan's bus broke down and got the guys out of their rythem!
6) Team meal was laced!
5) Dull skates!
4) Hey at least we have basketball!  65th best team in the nation!
3) Slow Ice!
2) Pucks were not cold enough!
1) BU's fans were too mean to the Maize and Blue!

Again, to the team, congratulations on a great season.  And to the
fans, TOO BAD!  I can't wait until Yost next year to feed you guys

Steve
Lake Superior State University 1988