From:
Ed Ridolfi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 15:17:02 -0500
I enjoy irreverent humor.  It is especially funny in sports where some take
games so  seriously.  However, the Cornell joke on SportsCenter struck me
un-funny and made me uncomfortable- and I'm a Tiger fan!

I was so excited to see college hockey on the big show!  I was waiting for
one more mention of the ECAC!, one more video clip!.  HOO-RAY!

 And then. . .
                    . . .  a Cornell Joke?

I know the joke was on the co-anchor.  And I know it's much ado about
nothing,
but I still felt like a kid on Christmas who sees a wrapped and bowed present
and who tears into it hoping for a new baseball glove, only to find socks.

Oh, well.  I'm over it.