From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:21:00 EDT
OCT  7  7:00  BLUE-WHITE
OCT 14  7:00  GUELPH
OCT 20  7:00  WESTERN MICHIGAN
OCT 21  7:00  at Western Michigan
OCT 26  ----  US Hockey Hall of Fame TBA
NOV  3  7:00  at Ferris State
NOV  4  7:00  at Ferris State
NOV 10  7:00  at Miami
NOV 11  7:00  at Miami
NOV 17  7:00  ALASKA FAIRBANKS
NOV 18  7:00  ALASKA FAIRBANKS
NOV 24  ----  vs Minnesota/Wisconsin (Milwaukee WI)
NOV 25  ----  vs Minnesota/Wisconsin (Milwaukee WI)
NOV 28  7:00  at Michigan State
DEC  8  7:00  LAKE SUPERIOR
DEC  9  7:00  at Western Michigan
DEC 14  7:00  at Bowling Green
DEC 29  5:00  vs Northern Michigan (Detroit MI)
DEC 30  ----  vs Michigan State/Michigan Tech (Detroit MI)
JAN  5  7:00  FERRIS STATE
JAN  6  7:00  MIAMI
JAN 12  7:00  ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO
JAN 13  7:00  ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO
JAN 16  7:00  ALASKA FAIRBANKS
JAN 20  7:00  vs Notre Dame (Auburn Hills MI)
JAN 26  7:00  at Ohio State
JAN 27  7:00  at Bowling Green
FEB  2  7:00  OHIO STATE
FEB  3  7:00  OHIO STATE
FEB  9  7:00  at Notre Dame
FEB 10  7:00  at Illinois at Chicago
FEB 16  7:00  NOTRE DAME
FEB 17  7:00  vs Michigan State (Detroit MI)
FEB 23  7:00  at Lake Superior
FEB 24  7:00  at Lake Superior
MAR  1  7:00  MICHIGAN STATE
MAR  2  7:00  BOWLING GREEN

MAR  8-10     CCHA FIRST ROUND (campus sites)
MAR 15-16     CCHA FINALS (Detroit MI)
MAR 22-23     NCAA EAST REGIONAL (Albany NY)
MAR 23-24     NCAA WEST REGIONAL (East Lansing MI)
MAR 28&30     NCAA FINALS (Cincinnati OH)

NOTES:
(1) As has been discussed, the HoF game will apparently
be versus Maine in either Auburn Hills MI or Detroit MI.
I've been told, and subsequently posted to Hockey-L, that
this game will be an exhibition...but more and more it appears
that this game *can* and *may* count as a non-conference
contest.

(2) The January 20 contest at The Palace is a Notre Dame
home game.  The February 17 contest at Joe Louis Arena
is a Michigan home game.

(3) All post-season dates are taken from the UM schedule.
They don't necessarily agree with what I have seen posted
on other schedules.

(4) The Tuesday, November 28 contest at East Lansing MI is
interesting in that both team will be returning from the College
Hockey Showcase in Milwaukee on Sunday following always
tough back-to-back games with Minnesota and Wisconsin.

(5) IMO, UM has two brutal stretches in the 1995-96 season.
Following Thanksgiving, the Wolverines play Minnesota,
Wisconsin, Michigan State, Lake Superior, Western Michigan
and Bowling Green.  They end the regular season with
Michigan State, Lake Superior, Lake Superior, Michigan State
and Bowling Green.  The last weekend of the regular season
will be the only appearance of MSU and BGSU in Ann Arbor.

I will post any additions/corrections that I become aware of.

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan