Sender:
From:
Pat Host <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 09:36:41 -0500
I just heard on the radio that Michigan goalie Marty Turco will sit the
game against Michigan State on Friday AT Munn Arena.  This is a
disiplinary measure by coach Red Berenson, because Turco was skipping
classes.  Since Turco is a habitual class skipper, Berenson and Turco
made a deal that if Turco skipped any classes, he would bench Turco for
a whole game.  Well, Turco skipped a whole day this week, and as a
result, he will sit against Mich. St.

Arguably the dumbest move by Turco this year, and it shows the arrogance
of U-M players.  Hey, boys, THIS ISN'T 96-97, you lost 9 seniors.  AND
YOU HAVE LOST TO THE SPARTANS TWICE THIS YEAR ALREADY.  You think that
they would of learned.  Even though I think Turco is the 2nd best goalie
in the Nation, (behind Chad Alban), he has pulled the boner of his
college career.  Just goes to show unless you wave a wad of Franklins in
front of a U-M hockey player, IT JUST GOES IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER.

Pat
MSU 4, U-M 0

--
I am the NEW, proud owner of the Chicago Blackhawks in the
NMHL!

Interested in a modem game of NHL '98?  Write me!
My ICQ number is:   5119165

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Track/2740
Visit here for all your college hockey needs!