Sender:
From:
MR WILLIAM C MACK KA2LED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 21:37:36 -0500
     Has anyone heard the expression about beating a dead horse?  How can
so many people find so much time to devote to an argument that EVERYBODY
loses!!!  What more can be said about Morrison & Berenson's "best team"
comment, the Michigan fans, the Michigan band, Jack Parker's lack of class
(TOTALLY untrue (& I am NOT a BU fan, just an distant admirer of great
program)), and who the best team REALLY is.
     The note that finally removed the look of disgust from my face &
brought a smile was the note criticizing BU for not congratulating their
opponent after a certain loss and the author of the note didn't even come
close to spelling "congratulate" correctly.  Thanks for lifting my spirits
after going through 51 notes (received in the last 24 hours).
     Congratulations to the Fighting Sioux & most of their fans for their
fine championship season.  (I included their fans despite the fact that I
received (from an ND fan) one of the most foul-mouthed notes I have ever
seen.  We all know ever barrel has at least one rotten apple).
     There, now you have something else to criticize: ME!  Thanks for all
the great reading this season (not including this latest thread(s)).
-=>Bill<=-