From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:15:01 -0400
Jack Kelley of Boston University has a greater legacy than Charlie Holt.  He
can claim seven coaches in D-1 who played for him:
        Ron Anderson - Merrimack
        Toot Cahoon - Princeton
        Jim Cross - Vermont
        Jack Parker - BU
        Billy Riley - Lowell
        Steve Stirling - Providence
        Dick Toomey - Brown

Would someone confirm whether Cahoon's predecessor at Princeton, Jim
Higgins, played for Kelley? I am not sure whether Buddy Powers played all
four years for Jack Parker.  He may have played one year for Leon Abbott.

Parker can claim three head coaches in various levels of college hockey, not
to mention the number of assistant coaches throughout the game who played
for him:
        Ken Kuzyk - St. Anselm's
        Terry Meagher - Bowdoin
        Buddy Powers - RPI/Bowling Green