From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:14:06 -0500
At 09:57 AM 3/28/97 -0500, Deron Treadwell wrote:
>First, congrats to ND & BU on their wins.  I only caught highlights
>of the ND/CC game, but it appeared that they really took it to CC.

CC had a ton of problems in their own end.  In fact, UND's first three goals
(and essentially the game) all came off CC turnovers, or bad plays in their
own end.  North Dakota capitalized on their chances, and did outplay CC.

CC got right back in the game at 3-2, and it looked like it might be a
contest, but North Dakota was just too strong, they got a couple quick ones
again and boom it was 5-2.

While not essentially his fault, I didn't think Judd Lambert played a very
good game.  He was solid, and made some good saves, but I was surprised he
stayed in following the fifth goal.  If for no other reason, put Cugnet in
just to try and jump start your team.

>What an entertaining game to watch!

Without question!  What most people thought would be the least exciting
game/tournament, turned out to be something special.  This is why they play
the games.

---
Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])