From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:35:22 -0500
Classification:
Prologue: IBM Global Services
Managed Operations - North
Client Services Representative
Building 504 / 2J5-21, Fishkill, New York
Phone: 914-892-5259 or 8/532-5259
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM00(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]
Epilogue: Regards,
Dan Olsen

From USCHO:

"I don't think there's any question that it's a big upset because they've been
the number one team all year long
and the defending national champion," said BU coach Jack Parker. "But I think
that any time we get beat it's an
upset.

From me:

Wow, are we just a little conceited here.  After their performance in the North
Country in late November,
I would barely call any BU loss an upset.  They do have a good team, but
despite Jack's big head,
he is not God's gift to hockey.

Dan Olsen
Clarkson '96