Sender:
From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 09:53:43 -0500
Comments:
Up until this year's Hockey East "Ice Wars" at the Fleet Center, I would have
agreed that Maine might have the edge, but I wouldn't have said they were
"easily" the biggest draw. UNH has always been a good competitor in that regard
from what I understand.

However, UNH fans showed up in droves this year. Nod to UNH.

- Paul.

>>> Robert Svec <[log in to unmask]> 03/31/97 10:07am >>>
If they want next year's top team with the best fans from Hockey East, it's
easy.  They will select the Maine Black Bears.  BU couldn't even fill its
small arena for the Hockey East semi-finals.

Bob Svec

REMEMBER - PANSIES ARE MAIZE AND BLUE TOO!