ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:24:05 -0400
Can someone tell me WHAT the hell poll rankings have to do with the
original posting titled "Maine Hockey" which centered on whether Maine will
be above .500 after Shawn returns as coach ?

Apropos of the discussion about the future of INFO-HOCKEY-L and what should
be posted where, I inject this suggestion: do as I did and call the subject
"poll discussion".

Poll debates are so lame and at NINE of the recent postings on this thread
have had NOTHING to say about UMaine hockey.  If I wanted a BU discussion
list, I'd subscribe to theirs, OK ?  Let's just go out and kick the butts
of those dirty dogs and let the W's speak for themselves.  And I'm still
convinced that Jackie Parker's tentacles are all over the NC$$
investigation of Maine, though he's at least smart enough to leave no trail
of evidence of it.

How about we all push for my beloved B's to do what they wanted years ago -
hire Parker as Bruins coach ?

Dan Doucette                                             UMaine 78 MPA 80