ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:48:46 -0500
Howard's comments were directed at remarks I made to a public audience
(thinking that it was partisan in the Maine sense)  not to him privately. He
came back with a  private reponse--in my opinion that isn't democratic. Now
that I've aired his comments, he has chosen to come out of the closet, so to
speak and post to the Mail list. In regard to Mike: he posts news not message
board rhetoric. There is a difference. Deron's problem is he's been
fan-bitten. Bottom-line:  people who pipe in to the list should direct their
comments to the list!!!!! Why shut the rest of the group out from offering up
their opinions? Howard should flame in public or not at all. I had no clue as
to Howard's past history of Walsh bashing or Maine bashing! Besides, tuning
into an opponents life-line somewhat imitates the act of a peeping-tom,
unless of course they bring to it news and information which is not of a
flaming or retalitory nature. In this case his posting of a private message
to a public comment was chicken-shit!!!!!

Vicki Price