ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 22:56:58 -0500
At 08:31 PM 1/21/97 -0500, Vicki Price wrote:

>Do I detect a hint of fan-like sarcasm. Howard why don't you save this sort
>of response for the hockey message boards.  You can use all your natural
>intelligence to do it!!! This is a forum for Maine parents and fans only!!

This is not exactly true.  The list focuses on Maine, and provides
information on Maine, but people from other schools who are just interested
are not discouraged from participating.  Howard has every right to be here
and to his opinion on the list.

Someone who is a Gopher fan might not find this list of any interest, but
any Hockey East fan might, especially when you look at posts like the one
Kevin made about UNH.  That is perfectly acceptable.  Hockey East is the
league Maine is involved in and we certainly don't want to discourage
information and participation from the league.

I just wanted to clarify that fact for all to note.

---
Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])