ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 23:44:49 -0400
At 8:43 PM -0500 1/29/97, Dave Hendrickson wrote:
> > Could you please E-Mail us a copy of the article "No Dumb Jock"
> > as I am having trouble bringing it up on "College Hockey On Line"
> > and I am interested in what you have to say re Dan
> >
> > Thanking you in advance.
> > Earl Shermerhorn ( Dan's Dad.)
> >

> USCHO survives only by people going to the site and seeing the ads there.
> As a result, neither I nor anyone else can post entire USCHO articles here.
> If anyone does have web access, they can get to the "No Dumb Jocks" article
> by going to   http://www.uscollegehockey.com   and then clicking on "Feature
> Articles."  The page that then comes up will have the piece in the Hockey
>East
> area.

To make this a little easier...the complete URL for the article is:

http://www.uscollegehockey.com/news/hea/012797.html

Depending on your mailer, you may be able to just double-click on the URL
and automatically view the article in your web browser.  Or, you could cut
and paste the URL into your browser's Open... dialog.

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****