ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 20:43:05 EST
> Could you please E-Mail us a copy of the article "No Dumb Jock"
> as I am having trouble bringing it up on "College Hockey On Line"
> and I am interested in what you have to say re Dan
>
> Thanking you in advance.
> Earl Shermerhorn ( Dan's Dad.)

USCHO survives only by people going to the site and seeing the ads there.
As a result, neither I nor anyone else can post entire USCHO articles here.

It has been acceptable for me to post the Maine portion of my weekly previews
here only because more people might come to the site to read the entire
preview.  But even there, I'm on somewhat shaky ground and there's certainly
no guarantee that I will be able to continue that indefinitely.

If anyone does have web access, they can get to the "No Dumb Jocks" article
by going to   http://www.uscollegehockey.com   and then clicking on "Feature
Articles."  The page that then comes up will have the piece in the Hockey East
area.

Now before I'm branded as a heartless jerk, I'll add that if a parent of a
student-athlete doesn't have web access, then I'll see what I can do.  So if
Mr. Shermerhorn still can't get to the article after my directions above, then
by all means let me know.

Dave Hendrickson   [log in to unmask]
Hockey East writer for US College Hockey Online
        http://www.uscollegehockey.com