ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:35:30 -0400
Rand Hall ([log in to unmask]) has created a new mailing list for Hockey
East.  I thought I would announce it here.  Feel free to use it for any
topics relating to HE - possibly ones you think may not be of interest to
college hockey fans at large.

Below are the instructions on how to subscribe, courtesy of Rand.  I've
edited his instructions slightly; pass them on to anyone you wish.

>[log in to unmask] now exists.  It has both a listserv and -request
>interface.
>
>Either of the following will work:
>
>address: [log in to unmask]
>command: SUBSCRIBE
>
>or
>
>address: [log in to unmask]
>command: SUBSCRIBE HOCKEYEAST

The commands and addresses are not case sensitive.  Commands should be put
in the body of the message, not the subject line, and nothing else should
go in the body.  Upon sending your subscribe request, you will be added to
the list and sent a list of commands you may need (save that).

The address to send posts to the list is:

Thanks, Rand!

Mike Machnik                [log in to unmask]               *HMM* 11/13/93
*****   (Part-Time) Color Voice of Merrimack Hockey  WCAP 980 AM    *****