ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 13:42:59 -0500
More than that, Tammy Light will go the extra mile to ensure we have no
further problems.  UMaine is lucky to have her, but more importantly, the
student athletes are lucky.  I firmly feel that her caring attitude was what
got them through this past bad time.  She really cares about their welfare.
 I also feel more confident, with the reminders of what we've all been
through still fresh in my brain, knowing someone who is not only very
competent but is conservative in interpretation is handling these decisions.

Cathy Hart