ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Todd Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 14:05:01 -0700
Hi,

Did anyone tape the Frozen Four games and would be willing to send a copy of
them to Canada? I live in Nanaimo, BC where Steve Kariya used to play Junior
Hockey.  I haven't seen Steve play since he left Nanaimo.  He was sure was
an exciting player to watch, I'm sure he still is.

Steve and I actually used to go to the same high school.  He was in Grade 12
and I was in Grade 8 at the time so I never really got to know him
unfortunately.

If anyone has tapes of these games I would greatly appreciate a copy.  I
don't mind paying for the expenses involved.  Thanks a lot!

Todd