Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 19:37:14 -0600
On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, TerryTuschen wrote:

> I remember going to a Wisconsin game in the early 80's, in which the Badgers
> destroyed Air Force 20-0 (or maybe 21-0) something like that.  And it was a
> 2-game series!  The other game was more like 14-1, a bit more respectable.

I remember a 20-0 game against Windsor.  Could you be thinking of them?

|   Michael Patrick Bresina   |     America's always had a problem     |
|  [log in to unmask]  |  with illegal aliens.  Ask any Indian. |
|           Common sense is what tells us the world is flat.           |
|             I don't judge a man by the color of his skin;            |
|            I judge him by his choice of internet provider.           |