From:
Cliffy Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cliffy Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 17:00:27 -0600
On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Nicholas D. Jankovich wrote:

> By the way, don't look for a WCHA reg season title for the Sioux. You may
> do well in the playoffs, but I'm not looking for a huge season from the
> Sioux.
        I don't think the Sioux are as bad as people think. I think that
the Sioux could make the National Tourney this year. Maybe they won't win
the Broadmore, But if they play at 500 on the road and have about the
same record as they had last year at home they are going to be in the Top
3 or 4 in the WCHA it not in the top two. UND is a young fast good
defensive team. I am not just saying that, I have seen CC and UofM this
year and they both are down from last year. That is not intended as a slamb.
The other team in the league that I think is good is UMD they are mean
and big and skilled. I'd Take peluso over anyone in the WCHA that boy is
good. Also Jason Blake has been compared to Bonin in the papers up here

        * Sioux Hockey 6-0-0, 1st in the WCHA Baby   *
        * UND NRHH  CHAPTER PRESIDENT  1996-1997, ARH*
        *THE Boston Bruins Hockey Team, Get a sniper *
        * UND Sociology, GTA Voice Mail (701)777-4415*