ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Carol J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:30:53 -0500
In a message dated 97-02-27 14:12:58 EST,
[log in to unmask] (Dan Shermerhorn) writes:

<< ...(maybe think twice about those opposing fans sitting on those
 bleachers under the press box at BU next home game you go to...  That  is
crummy too!!!

Yea it sure is crummy!  Tamara.... you think YOU feel invisible as a visitor
at Maine.  Visitors at BU sit behind the goal, under a net where all the ice
melts at your feet.  It's the worst place to see the game... but I suppose
that's the whole point.  (Still.... it won't keep ME away!)

In a message dated 97-02-27 16:42:17 EST, [log in to unmask] (Cathy Hart)