ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:32:47 -0500
I think Shaky was the proper term, I  used worse muttering to
myself:).  On the first goal He was definetely moving to the left
while the puck was on the right side of the ice, the vermont shooter
had the whole net. I thought he had a clear view of it but his
movement ot the left allowed the goal. Sitting back in the net doesn't
sould like the normal goalie speak we all hear. Don't you come out and
challenge the shooters?
 Jon