ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:29:58 -0800
there are more Maine fans at Merrimack and and Lowell
than there are home fans, and we are louder than the
home fans... that is more than one should expect.
there are plenty of Maine fans at Providence and at
BC...

at UNH, we don;t have a prayer, there are no tickets
available except for the allotment given to the U of
Maine, so you cannot compare.
Ditto the Agganis, there are just not tickets for
sale.  the only upside to that is that it seems that
half of the sold out house at BU does not show up and
the place is much quieter than the ALfond and
infinitely quieter than the Whitt (or the Gutterson at
UVM, where tickets are also not available)