ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Matt Dewkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:31:17 -0800
Either this is a fabrication, or Tanner House is a
moron.  I know there has to be more to this, but the
BDN portrays this as two people having a conversation-
another person approaches them, gropes the girl, and
walks away like nothing happened.  I can't imagine
anyone being that stupid.  So much for a year without
legal problems.

=== message truncated ===