ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 20:40:35 -0400
Boy I did not notice Bret playing upfront at NU.  And frankly why
would you put your BEST point man on the powerplay who is 5'7" in
front of the net?  Bret's strength is his ability to flip the puck at
the net, Marshall's goal Friday night a perfect example.

As to the question of a d-man playing forward, Kevin Clauson did that
at Maine, and others have as well.  Easier to switch to forward than
d in my estimation.  Frankly Tyler at forward is fine, but on the
power play the point is where he belongs IMHO.

Bob Fitta '83