ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 17:50:52 -0400
I haven't seen the BDN report, but ...

With 10 freshmen and this being early season, can we really tell injury
from more-or-less-healthy scratch?  Certainly Sweetland appeared to be
injured during the 2nd MH game.

Bret Tyler sort of looks like a forward.  Did he play some power-play
forward last weekend?  If not, there were 3 defensemen on the ice on
occasion.

If some are in less than expected shape, it's not showing in 3rd period
shots/scores.  Certainly, the 1st MH game had a last-10-minutes
breakdown, but it didn't appear to me to be because of players sucking
wind ... more a return to exhibition hockey.

cheers, wayne